The business of Business to Business. Everything’s changed, right? Advertising included? Yes, the advertising industry is swaying. The winds of change are powerful. But here at Catalyst, we know the foundation is strong. With adherence to proven marketing principles we can recognize opportunities, address change, develop messaging and implement effective marketing communications efforts. Let us tell you how.
- Keep It Simple – Marketing is nothing more than the process of getting and keeping customers. That’s all there is to it. We can help you refocus on both the pursuit of new customers and the care of existing customers.
- Do the homework – The classic 4 Ps of marketing – Product, Price, Promotion and Place – are still the building blocks for successful market planning. Together we can study and define them. That way, we leave nothing to chance.
- Be yourself – As an ad agency, we help clients identify, define and refine their personality. It’s the brand, if you will, that makes you different and more desirable than the competition. What’s your unique selling proposition (USP)? We will figure it out. And use it.
- Don’t play it safe – You can’t stand out from the crowd if you don’t demand attention. We will never suggest using borrowed interest as the way to get attention. That’s a cop out. We will position you above all that with bold, on-target copy and creative.
- Spread the word – We will develop and implement a marketing communication program based on your particular set of challenges and opportunities uncovered in the homework we do. That program will include some or all of the following: Public Relations – the credibility factor, Advertising – the awareness generator, Sales Promotion – the support and surge mechanism. All used to engage your prospects.
- Be accountable – Trust us to be diligent. We will benchmark awareness and perception and then re-measure it to see how you moved the needle. Awareness and market share have an almost 1:1 correlation. We will make sure you are tracking market gains.
We know the advertising business, you know your business, and together we can raise awareness, engage/convert prospects and build brand loyalty. Now that’s a plan, right?